This full body manikin is a complete resuscitation system of an infant and allows a wide range of PALS training possibilities.
• Palpable and visual landmarks
• Fully articulated head, neck and jaw
• Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea
• Oral and digital intubation
• Suctioning capabilities
• Umbilical catheterization
• Umbilical cannulation, cutting and clamping
• Fluid aspiration through the umbilicus
I.v. injection (arm & leg)
• Realistic size of an infant’s veins
• The arm allows access to the cephalic, basilic and great saphenous veins as well as the dorsal
venous arch on the hand.
• The leg allows access to the greater and lesser saphenous veins as well as the dorsal venous
arch on the foot.
• Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
Intraosseous infusion leg
• Palpable landmarks include the patella, tibia and tibial tuberosity
• Pressurized system allows aspiration of fluid
• 4-lead ECG monitoring site for arrhythmia recognition (see W44153)
Supplied with storage case.