1. Our handheld pulse oximeter is used for accurate measurement of SpO2 and PR.
2. With a large digital LCD display, it allows real time pulse bar display.
3. The fingertip pulse oximeter will automatically power off after finger is removed from it.
4. It uses anti-motion technology.
5. Optional detachable probes for adult and pediatric measurement are available.
6. The pulse oximeter has audio alarm for abnormal reading. The alarm limit is adjustable.
7. Data storage and review is available.
8. PC data management
Specifications of Handheld Pulse Oximeter
|Accuracy||±3 digits at 50~70% (70~100% for Prince-100V)|
|±2 digits at 70~99%|
|Pulse Rate||Measuring Range||30~240bpm (25~410bpm for Prince-100V)|
|Accuracy||±2bpm or ±2%(whichever is greater)|
|Environment Requirement||Operating Temperature||5~40 ℃|
|General||Power Supply Requirement||3×1.5V(AA size) battery|
|Net Weight||140g(excluding batteries and accessories)|